This weekend went by super fast, but I did manage to get a few fun things done, including a start on my vampire Halloween cape, and another coil flower creation. I'm not entirely sure how much I like this headband, but I think it's got some charm. You'll have to let me know what you think. I used the scraps leftover from my t-shirt refit project and based it on the easy flower bobby pins I made a few days ago.
The flowers are just stitched right on to a stretch headband that I already owned. It looks better with my hair down, but I couldn't quite get a good picture. Either way, I'm really into fabric flowers right now and looking forward to developing some new kinds.